Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Little Bit of Awesomeness


Another awesome training ride today for the event of the year, the Trans-Sylvania Epic. It was a little chilly at 43ish, but certainly better than 32ish. We rode the awesome rattling creek trails in good 'ole awesome Lykens, Pennsylvania.




Donna had her Awesome straps.











and I didn't.




Hubby took one look at my thing under the seat and said, "what the hell is that?" I'm old (fashioned) and haven't gotten with the program yet, honey. "It was free in the bottom of a give-away box left at our mountain bike bash a couple years ago. You taught me to save money for retirement, so I'm using the free stuff." Huh... can't imagine why it was in the free box. For those of you that are wondering what Awesome straps are, Bad Idea Racing seems to have the "dirt" on them. Check it out!



No comments: