Sunday, July 5, 2009

Help is on the Way -- Good Riddens to Fat Ass

This pic proves it....take a look at the drooping blubber. Hubby loves taking pics of everything moving south. Geez hubby!

Ahhhh... but help may be on the way. An extremely thoughtful reader (or maybe they too want to see the blubber gone and that svelte, taut, oh-so-fit youthful image return???? (hahaha) ), shared with me a new product on the market by the makers of Endurox and Accelerade... FORZE gps. This product claims to suppress appetite between meals. My biggest downfall is somewhere between 2:00 and the end of the day. It's like the bottomless pit opens up and I start shoveling it in. The problem is, the pit never gets full and I keep shoveling, and shoveling, and shoveling. So FORZE may well be the answer. Today begins the test. My one-month's supply should meet my goal of a pound-a-week less by Aug 1. I'll eat healthy and make sure I get the right ratios of nutrients/calories by 2:00ish, then its the no-food time zone. Stay tuned for updates!

No comments: