Friday, July 11, 2008

Race Weekend!


Not for me...but for some of my buds: Christina Bohensky and Sheena Perry, and from the Rattling Creek SingleTrackers Mountain Bike Club, Donna Carnahan. All of us are heading to Rocky Gap State Park in Maryland for the EX2 Xterra Triathlon. There are nearly 350 racers pregistered to race! That's huge...and I'm REALLY looking forward to this weekend for many reasons: 1) I'm hanging with my buds! nothing but shits and giggles all weekend. 2) I'm NOT racing! After one of month being out of training and racing mode, I kinda got used to it and like it! 3) Its the first time in a month I can get my heart rate up a little so I plan to swim a little, bike a little, and hike the 5-mile run of the Xterra course. Ricky's taking his kayak and plans to roll a little -- I might too! We'll see how I feel.

No comments: