Wednesday, December 5, 2007

I am not a blogger. This is not a blog.

You're seeing things...this isn't anything about me. I am not a blogger and refuse to join the blogging ranks. I tried, but just can't do it. I had three blogs now, and they all were so/so, and have been deleted. Well, the last one was pretty good for the Mid Atlantic Super Series Short Track women, but I grew to busy to update it; thus its gone too. And the other two blogs? One was all about that Xterra stint I attempted a couple years back, and then there was the one about "rocky trails" which was all our bike reports from the Rattling Creek trail rides. But in the end they all just got to be too much work to update, too boring, too much about me, blah, blah, blah. I guess I'm not as creative as some; and there's some awesome blogs out there. Sooo I'll try this damn blogging thingy again for the 4th time. Of course, don't expect a lot of updates...work gets in my way TOO much to do the fun stuff. Soo...here it goes!

No comments: