Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lazing Around


It's a year ago next week that I was already planning the 2008 race schedule. This year? I'm planning my garden - ha! It'll have organic potatoes, corn, onions, and beans - lots of beans so I can toot my organic heart out. Oh, that's to go on my other blog. Back to the active, healthy stuff. No, I haven't been thinking much at all about racing next year. In fact, I'm contemplating giving up running 'cause lately my bladder doesn't seem to want to keep it inside the bladder everytime I try to run. Lovely. And the bike? What's that. Rick and I haven't been outside on a bike since October 19. So next year's race schedule may be questionable. I mentioned in a previous post that Rick was ok with me doing an adventure race or two, but right now I'm not in the mood any more -- especially if I quit running. We'll see. I'll let you know when the garden planning is done. Doesn't Rusty look comfy? That's how I look most of the time now.

No comments: