Sunday, November 16, 2008

Can you guess what this is? We couldn't either. Rick was a little surprised I picked it up. There were three of them, lying in the center of a bankside path to the Lehigh River. I believe they were some sort of seed pod that opened, but then again they could have been alien seed pods and now I have one in me. Not sure. I feel like there's an alien in my body -- sluggish, lethargic, tired -- just waiting for something else to happen. Maybe its just taking time to work that saturated fat from raw milk and butter out of my system. Hmmm? The day in Jim Thorpe was nice. The rain stopped just enough for us to hike along the river for about 1.5 hrs after we ate lunch and walked a little bit through Jim Thorpe (very cool town, by the way). No great physical workouts though, just leisure time. We're both showing our ages of late with our workouts - slow, easy, and when we feel like it. Just another of life's stages.

No comments: