Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snowed In. Now What?

Ricky and I made it home from work just on the edge of the start of a major snow storm on Tuesday evening. Of course we didn't get to work on Wednesday and today too we didn't get out until about noon after about 18 inches of snow finished piling up and blowing around So what does one do for almost 48 hours being snowbound? Some folks make babies, some cook, some read, watch TV, clean, drink, clean-out a closet or desk. But for Rick and me? Let the pictures tell the story. We're pretty boring. I finally got use snowshoes I bought about 12 years ago. And I've learned a WHOLE lot about mandolins in the past 24 hours too. Wow. It's like buying a bike for the first time. How the hell do you pick just one and how do you know you're getting right one?

No comments: