Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend Wrap up.

No rain! Paddled the Lehigh River on Saturday. Tried to go for a bike ride yesterday in Weiser and my crank arm fell off (ha!) at about an hour into the ride so I ended up running for about 1/2 hour. Went back out on Labor Day to get that stinking ride in and had success. Long run tomorrow (1 hour), weights on Wednesday (I think 'cause we can't get out paddling because of the BASH prep), ride on Thursday, Off on Friday 'cause I'll be planted at the registration table at the BASH, ride saturday, run Sunday morning. All this in prep for my final race of the season -- the Cap City Challenge on the 19th of September. I've been thinking about what I might want to do for my 50th birthday celebration on Oct 17, and I think I'll just R.E.L.A.X. for a change. Wouldnt' that be a switch?!

No comments: