Thursday, September 30, 2010

Yes Its 7 Months Away, But...

I signed up for the Hyner View Trail Challenge, a 25K trail run in the beautiful PA Wilds next April 16, 2011. I'm one of these people that needs to have something on the calendar to work towards to keep the energy flowing. Otherwise, I'd be a couch potato in short order. Here's a beautiful topo of the course. Running fits my schedule. Now that I moved to a different job, I can take lunch again and that 1 hour a day, 5 days a week, can give me some good run time; although I won't run everyday -- it'll be a run, walk, run, walk, run week. Or walk, run, walk, run, walk. All in all, I never run back to back days -- the body needs to heal!

2 comments:

DailySAHM said...

Holy crap! That's one heck of a trail run.

The Wiser Weiser said...

tease.