Sunday, July 18, 2010

Holy Wave Hopping - An All Out Playboat


Yup... it's all mine. The Jackson 2010 Allstar - an all out whitewater playboat. It could flip, spin, cartwheel, stall and squirt if I figure out how to master those tricks. Will I? I dunno. Maybe. For now, I'm happy trying surfing waves and eventually side surfing. Oh, and yes I gotta be better at rolling. Acutally, it was the roll that sold me on the boat. I took it out for a spin and when we were done, I said to Rick "let me see if I can roll" (I haven't rolled since this winter in roll sessions in a heated pool). Tuck, under, snap and up. Nary a problem with the roll. Rick said, "that's it.. let's go." And off we went to pay for our new boat. I think he's happier than me. You see, I've been looking for a new smaller boat for quite some time but they are all pretty painfully small. Every one I sat in hurt my knees because your legs and feet are sort of wedge under thigh braces. And when I sat in this one, there was no pain. Thus, I was sold. Here are some pictures from today in the Narrows.

2 comments:

DailySAHM said...

I like your new toy!

The Wiser Weiser said...

Nice boat...some day!!